Image Map

Mini Shenanigans

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Not too much in the way of shenanigans this past week! My dancing buddy, Elly was away in Grand Bend, Ontario and many of my other friends have moved on from the bar scene. I think I am getting old. Most of my friends are spending more and more weekends at home instead of out partying. Even I'm frequenting the bar less and less. I've never been one to drink, but I like to get dressed up and see my pals. I'm not sure how much longer Shenanigans Saturdays will survive! My boyfriend, Logan has already started working again at the bar and I've put in my name to do coat check for when winter comes.

However, here are some pics for now!
modcloth.com, Modcloth dress, Louche brank, UK brand, Backup Singing Star Dress, glittery daisies /daisy dress, disco inspired, hippie style, mirror selfie, gold vintage Salvatore Ferragamo Vara flats, Suzanne Amlin, A Coin For the Well

Mmmm, crappy phone mirror pic. Only pic of the night where I got my gold Ferramos in the shot though.

Suzanne Amlin, Logan Payette

My boy was not so impressed that I wanted to take a bunch of selfies while he was working.

modcloth.com, Modcloth dress, Louche brank, UK brand, Backup Singing Star Dress, glittery daisies /daisy dress, disco inspired, hippie style, Round of Applause earrings, Loop Windsor, bar, nightclub, Suzanne Amlin, A Coin For the Well

I asked my boyfriend to take my picture and he sort of just waved the camera in my direction, snapped a shot and went back to work. I gave him such crap after for cutting off my shoes, haha.
modcloth.com, Modcloth dress, Louche brank, UK brand, Backup Singing Star Dress, glittery daisies /daisy dress, disco inspired, hippie style, Round of Applause earrings, Loop Windsor, bar, nightclub, Jack Nicholson painting, The Shining, Sergio Mazzotta artist, Suzanne Amlin, A Coin For the Well

 I also had my friend, Brandon take this shot. It's a painting my friend, Sergio did to deck the bar out Hallowe'en style and they left it up because it's AWESOME. I can't believe I never had a photo op with it before.

Outfit Details
Dress - Louche - Joy the Store - $48
Shoes - vintage Ferragamos - similar ones here 
Purse - Ardenes
Earrings -  Modcloth - discontinued   

Here's to more shenanigans!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment