Image Map

Lauren Moffatt For All Seasons

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Hey all! Hope your weekend has been going good so far (and Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians out there!) My weekend has been okay. Not great. I was supposed to go to a baby shower for my friend, Candice yesterday. I wanted to be there for her because it's been a bad week for her - she lost both her dog and her grandma in the past few days. However, my mom ended up having to work and I was left without a ride... and I was completely unsure how to navigate the bus route there (it's a bit out of the way, at a nature park type thing.) I ended up taking the bus to her mom's house instead to drop off the gift. At least I hope it's her mom's house. If her mom moved, some stranger is going on a little shopping spree. Other than that, not much is new. I "splurged" (yeah, Splurgy Sunday!) and got a subscription to Pic Monkey so all my pics are pimped out. I went a little crazy and none of them are the same colour or done in the same way but I was doing a little experimenting. I promise in the future to have some consistency and to lay off the weight loss effect. I didn't realize it'd make the pics look so warped. Seriously though, everyone needs a Pic Monkey account. These photos practically weren't even usable because the sun was too bright in some and it was completely dark in others (we tried 3 different areas) and with Pic Monkey, I was able to salvage a bunch.

Lauren Moffatt, Lauren Moffatt skirt, Modcloth maxi skirt, tantalizing tansies skirt, long summery skirt, long printed skirt, bohemian skirt, hippie skirt, hippie fashion, silk maxi skirt, trip to tansy-nia skirt, windsor bloggers, Suzanne Amlin, A Coin For the Well, world fashion
Lauren Moffatt, Lauren Moffatt skirt, Modcloth maxi skirt, tantalizing tansies skirt, long summery skirt, long printed skirt, bohemian skirt, hippie skirt, hippie fashion, silk maxi skirt, trip to tansy-nia skirt, windsor bloggers, Suzanne Amlin, A Coin For the Well, world fashion
Lauren Moffatt, Lauren Moffatt skirt, Modcloth maxi skirt, tantalizing tansies skirt, long summery skirt, long printed skirt, bohemian skirt, hippie skirt, hippie fashion, silk maxi skirt, trip to tansy-nia skirt, windsor bloggers, Suzanne Amlin, A Coin For the Well, world fashion
Lauren Moffatt

I first noticed this Lauren Moffatt skirt when it caused an uproar on Modcloth. It was eventually re-named and all was forgotten. By most. But not by me! I wanted the skirt now. However, it was definitely not in my price range. As time went on, I had started to forget it too. As luck would have it, I came across one on eBay for around $35 because it had a small red pen ink stain on it. It's so small, I can't believe it was so dramatically discounted! Again, it's not my size (size 2) but you know, whatevs. Also, the girl behind me came up to me on the street Saturday night (we took these pics Thursday) and ordered me to stop looking so cute! I see her around but I don't really know her and I thought it was really funny. At least I know who photobombed my pics!
Lauren Moffatt
My city sucks and is dumpy.
Lauren Moffatt, Lauren Moffatt skirt, Modcloth maxi skirt, tantalizing tansies skirt, long summery skirt, long printed skirt, bohemian skirt, hippie skirt, hippie fashion, silk maxi skirt, trip to tansy-nia skirt, windsor bloggers, Suzanne Amlin, A Coin For the Well, world fashion
Lauren Moffatt, Lauren Moffatt skirt, Modcloth maxi skirt, tantalizing tansies skirt, long summery skirt, long printed skirt, bohemian skirt, hippie skirt, hippie fashion, silk maxi skirt, trip to tansy-nia skirt, windsor bloggers, Suzanne Amlin, A Coin For the Well, world fashion
Lauren Moffatt, Lauren Moffatt skirt, Modcloth maxi skirt, tantalizing tansies skirt, long summery skirt, long printed skirt, bohemian skirt, hippie skirt, hippie fashion, silk maxi skirt, trip to tansy-nia skirt, windsor bloggers, Suzanne Amlin, A Coin For the Well, world fashion
Lauren Moffatt, Lauren Moffatt skirt, Modcloth maxi skirt, tantalizing tansies skirt, long summery skirt, long printed skirt, bohemian skirt, hippie skirt, hippie fashion, silk maxi skirt, trip to tansy-nia skirt, windsor bloggers, Suzanne Amlin, A Coin For the Well, world fashion, close up, print detail, pattern, chain necklace, deco necklace
Lauren Moffatt, Lauren Moffatt skirt, Modcloth maxi skirt, tantalizing tansies skirt, long summery skirt, long printed skirt, bohemian skirt, hippie skirt, hippie fashion, silk maxi skirt, trip to tansy-nia skirt, windsor bloggers, Suzanne Amlin, A Coin For the Well, world fashion
Lauren Moffatt, Lauren Moffatt skirt, Modcloth maxi skirt, tantalizing tansies skirt, long summery skirt, long printed skirt, bohemian skirt, hippie skirt, hippie fashion, silk maxi skirt, trip to tansy-nia skirt, windsor bloggers, Suzanne Amlin, A Coin For the Well, world fashion
Lauren Moffatt, Lauren Moffatt skirt, Modcloth maxi skirt, tantalizing tansies skirt, long summery skirt, long printed skirt, bohemian skirt, hippie skirt, hippie fashion, silk maxi skirt, trip to tansy-nia skirt, windsor bloggers, Suzanne Amlin, A Coin For the Well, world fashion, close up, print detail, pattern, chain necklace, deco necklace, globe necklace, vintage necklace
shoes, brown sandals, gladiator sandals, A Coin For the Well
ear cuff, jewelry, earring, pixie hair cut, short curly hair, face profile, pretty lady, Suzanne Amlin, A Coin For the Well

Outfit Details
Top - it was actually a camisole that came as a layer underneath another top. I don't have the over top anymore because I spilt sauce all over it.
Skirt - Lauren Moffatt - Tantalizing Tansies - discontinued
Globe Necklace - vintage from Jones and Co  Similar one here
Triangle Necklace - Modcloth - discontinued
Purse - H&M
Cuff Earring - Icings
Sandals - cheapie store in the mall, originally purchased for my Slave Leia costume

When it comes to Lauren Moffatt, the item I really have an obsession with is the coats. I've been on the hunt for an Eastward Dress Coat for months, even though it's the exact colour and shape of one I have.

Monroeville Mall, pink coat, silly girl, Monroeville Mall food court, dumb teen girl
This is me "skating" in the Monroeville Mall food court when I went to visit Pittsburgh. My ex told me that it used to be an ice rink, circa when they filmed Dawn of the Dead and it gave me really dumb ideas for photo ops.
Eastward, Eastward Dress Coat, Lauren Moffatt, pink coat, winter coat, embroidered coat, designer coat, Anthropologie

I can't help but want it! It looks so amazing on. You can see it modeled on Keiko Lynn here and on some other ladies here and here.

There's a new Lauren Moffatt coat out this year that is having the same effect on me. I HAVE TO HAVE IT.

Lauren Moffatt, Lauren Moffatt coat, Cheerful Catch Up coat, designer coat, winter coat, nautical coat, Modcloth coat

Lauren Moffatt Cheerful Catch Up Coat - Modcloth - $438

Maybe I'll get lucky and find one on eBay that has pen marks on it? Well that's it for me! Hope you Canadians have a happy holiday and hope the rest of you have a wonderful day as well! And maybe splurge on yourself a little! Talk soon!

If you'd like to see all my best looks from the season, check out my wardrobe wrap up post!

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments :

  1. Seriously love this outfit - What a gorgeous skirt! The pattern, colors, and the silhouette - such a fab piece!

    I love Lauren Moffatt as well. I agree - her coats are the best!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That skirt is gorgeous! Beautiful colors and patterns! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete